Monday, February 28, 2011

Fantastic Fashion Doesn't Go Out of Style

There is a wedding in my future. It is a mere 3 months away. I decided I ought to be thinking about my attire for this event so I started looking online at dresses that would be suitable - not too formal and fancy, not too casual. I've looked at hundreds of dresses, and I can't find anything that really appeals to me and would be suitable for the wedding. It's a good thing I started looking early as it is now apparent that if I have to order a dress, it could take a couple of months to get it. I did see one dress I liked: a vintage 1950s party dress. I like the style: simple, classically elegant, with just a hint of glitz. At $255 with 4 hours left in the auction, this one will undoubtedly sell for more. Somehow, vintage or not, I don't think I want to wear a dress to a wedding that will be competitive with the cost of the bride's dress. I wasn't actually looking for a vintage dress when I began my search, but not finding what I was looking for, I did a search that pulled up vintage dresses, and I couldn't help but take a look. Someone is going to LOVE this dress and look fabulous in it!

Say "Yes!" to the Dress

Photobucket

Image Source: Via ebay


Admit it. It IS classically beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment