Thursday, December 3, 2009

"I Wish I Had a Million Dollars!"

Today is one of those days when, in the words of George Bailey, from "It's a Wonderful Life," I wish I had a million dollars. Of course money can't buy you love or happiness, but it would be fun to see how far it could go in trying.

Seriously, I saw a house that just came on the market. It's not perfect, but it meets an awful lot of the requirements on my wish list. It costs less than we paid for our present house too, but it's not like we could realistically sell our house and move right now anyway. That's why it would be nice to have a million dollars . . .

I think this is one of those times where, like George Bailey, I would be well-advised to see the blessing in what I have all around me now. It's fun to dream a little though, and sometimes dreams DO come true. After all, we don't know that George & Mary Bailey resided in the house at 320 Sycamore ALL of their lives ...

I wish I had a million dollars! HOT DOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment